The Rock N Vibe creates an uproar of commotion as it swims through the water column. The 2.5-inch lure is compact in size but creates a huge sound profile. It combines a potent vibrating frequency with a tight running action and loud rattle chambers. It perfectly mimics fleeing baitfish in both action and sound and will stimulate even inactive fish to strike. It’s ideal for locating fish fast and patterning what type of structure or cover they’re using. Best used on a medium action crank bait rod with a 5:1 or 6:1 gear ratio reel, whichever you prefer, coupled with 14-20 pound line.
BASS Elite Angler, Fred Roumbanis, says “ The Rock N Vibe can even be worked so subtly that its perfect for the days you wouldn’t expect a vibration bait to work”.
THE FEATURES THAT SEPARATE IT FROM THE PACK:
- Pulsating vibration – Even on long casts, the vibration is felt through the rod all the way to the hands.
- Compact but Hefty– 2.5” Long & 1/2oz
- Perfect for all 3 Speed Retrieves – Slow, Medimum, Fast ALL produce steady balanced vibration
- Slide away fall – Shivers away from angler with body roll on the fall
Preferred Techniques with the Rock N’ Vibe
- Straight Retrieve: Make a long cast and allow the bait to fall to the desired depth. Burn the bait back when fish are feeding aggressively or slow roll it when fish are lethargic.
- Lift and Fall (“Yo Yo”): Allow the bait to shimmer down to the desired structure and then rip the bait up by raising the rod quickly causing the bait to vibrate intensely.